Please consider making a donation for New Visions Homeless Day Shelter in Camden. CURE is partnering with NJ PIRG at Rutgers-Camden to collect items and/or monetary donations for this organization, such as:
- Baby items (formula, jars of food, diapers)
- Canned goods (peanut butter, jelly, spaghetti o’s, fruit, etc)
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, Cleaning Wipes, Lysol)
- Laundry detergent
- Clothing (Men’s, Women’s, and Children’s)
- Toiletries (Razors, Shaving Cream, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Deodorant, Feminine Products, Soap, and Shampoo)
- Towels / Sleeping Bags / Bed Linens
Every little bit helps! You can drop off donations at CURE — 321 Cooper Street, Camden, NJ, or donate directly to the organization (see link above).
Thanks in advance for considering this!